2008年8月12日星期二

I working that day!!!!


sunday 2008 september 7......

i with my elder brother go to the mid velly....
want to find the cot .........
at morning 11 o'clock until evening 5 o'clock .......
so very very tired!!!!!
at night i have working!!!!
Haiz.........
i working there ....
my face so black !!!!!!-_-
tired tired tired tired.......
i start working le.......
feel some not feeling well!!!!
that feeling like sick le......
N i at my DJ room relax fist...........
relax relax~~~~~~~~~
until start working.......

then....
i have fist one customer ..........
want to call she come to my DJ room!!!!
choose she like song.......
that girl come to my room .....
i saw it she so pretty .......
come to my room say she so cold N feel some scare!!!!
i put she disk ......
saw it she CD cover have her name N phone number!!!!
i just fast get tat number....
try it have tis number or not......
she second round sing song......
she sing finish le.......
come to my DJ room take it back CD!!!!
she take it the CD le......
then she ask me ....[ gor gor how old r you ]
i listening have some confused ......
i answer her 18 !!!
then i ask her back for what de.....
she say nothing .....

i finish working le.....
i try it that number have ppl use or not........
try to call .....
but dun have this number.....
sad sad sad sad........T_T

monday after school i send 1 message from her......
try it have reply or not........
she evening reply me.....
then my feeling so happy !!!!!

没有评论: